♥Buzz Off or Not?♥

If you think that you are not good enough here please don't hesitate to press the "X" button
You won't gain anything here if you plan to shoot me down
This is my blog i post what i feel like posting if you think you can't take it
Get The Hell Out tq :)
....

♥Press Play♥


David Sides-Dead And Gone

♥The Girl♥

HER
ClumsyForgetfullAlien
Photobucket
16 January 1991 Capricon
(Indian+Javanese=Me)
18-teen
College Central
♥Sriwarisan♥
(H.Nitec in Accounts)

HIM
SweetRandomAlien
Photobucket
who hates spicy foods
knew each other since kindergaten
♥♥CrazyHeroUranus♥♥


click below
Friendster
Facebook


♥Beautifull people♥
Family

♥Mieza♥
♥Farhan
♥Zyla
♥Huda
♥Fasiha
♥Dewi
♥Idah
♥Shiela
♥L.T
♥Shikin


Secondary Mates

♥Yan Bing
♥Ivan Goh
♥Regina
♥LidyaIndon
♥Sheena
♥CindyTrombone
♥Yuwon
♥Nurul
♥Dayana
♥Ghup♥
♥Ira
♥Aisyha
♥NVSS band
♥DayahKecik
♥Dayana
♥NVSSBAND
♥Tiffany
♥Aidah
♥Lina
♥Hui Jie
♥Delicia
♥yIL yING
♥Raphaelle


Frends

♥Hafiz
♥Yu ling
♥Angelene
♥
Aida♥
♥Iika
♥Suaidah(Jambu)♥
♥BabesWithAttitude
♥Nadia
♥SuaidahSriwarisan♥
♥Shirin(Sweet)♥
♥Khola Sprees
♥Shai(Preety)♥
♥Farah
♥Jello
♥Khat
♥Glenn
♥Apian
♥Kitty
♥Eerah
♥Kimi Apocalypto
♥Narzi


Schoolmates

♥Apeas..kacang peas
♥Adeline
♥Mieza&Bestee
♥Ferlina
♥ Allysia
♥Saini
♥Dayah
♥Nurul
♥Rad
♥LittleCharlene
♥Joanne
♥Aaron
♥Dayah cURL
♥Titi
♥Yam
♥Fizy
♥HuiXian
♥Amirah
♥Suria
♥Kai Ying
♥Yin Ru
♥Ayu
♥Shikin
♥Fairuz


Precious people

♥ielah♥
♥NiNa(sweet)♥
♥Azza♥
♥Rachie
♥Natasha
♥Feqa & Nad
♥Awin♥
♥Lala(sweet)♥
♥Rahamoy
♥Nafrie♥


ETC.

♥SFB
♥GhupShop
♥Snap..snap
♥FAN'business
♥Lala'Business
♥VJDEnise
♥madewithlove

♥Past Blogies♥


January 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009




THANKYOU ♠
basecodes:detonatedlove
background:photobucket
Designer/%PURPUR.black-
♥Boombox♥


Sweet Dreams - Beyoncé

Thursday, August 28, 2008
blogg-ed at 7:36 PM
Everyone was busy studying for Event Organisation excluding me.I'm so tired today had been sleeping in class alot due to projects,but hey even though i slept in class i still get great scores (ehem...ehem...)
I told Fiq this.

Faz:"Ehk ko dengar ehk lyric nie...hmm i think god will give u sumone so much special then me,awwwww sad yet sweet rite"

Fiq:"Yah..dari maner ko dpt"

Faz:"Lagu Chris Brown Just Fine"

Chatting with my super duper cute junior(Dayah) told her about relationship and stuff how to hold it on stronger so that it will not linger off stuff like that.Miss her though and i'll be seeing her tomorrow.I love Dayah .......She noticed that i had been studying alot alone lately and i told her this

Faz:"Yah sad rite i always study alone,Dayah go find for me boy friend lar hahaha"

I hope that ur relationship with Fitri last long orite remember this

It's better to hv love then have no love at all

The moment i saw black and whit ink on papers i go goo..goo..gah..gah then plug in my mp3,flip flip the pages read about 10 mins and then rest my head on the table wawawawa.....

Next whoever has been calling me can you pls stop it, what's the used of calling without even talking waste ur prepaid or bill only.I don't entertain guys like you whoever you are orite.Too shy to tell me who you are..well just say "Hi" and i smile at u back no harm doing.

O.k i really love this song at my blog..Sweet rite if a guy really feel the same way the lyrics are written.


I swear i love a guy who really treat a girl right till she can't bare to loose him for even a seconds.


I miss my Dewi really bad,aiyo makcik maner lu menghilang.I'll make sure i see ya tomorrow ILU DEWI MURNI BTE MASROM :)

Ok till here my sweet people who wanna join me study at BK's 2morrow hahaha...I guess alone again :D

the end now....


I love you...really
no kidding

Labels: